Front-End UI Developer
The Profile :
As a front-end UI developer, you will be accountable for implementing interactive visual elements that users engage with on our web applications. The components you develop will usually be supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic and integration of the work that you do. Your role is to develop user experiences that are really easy to work with for the end-user and that work across all platforms and devices.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Develop new user interfaces
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies & Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills We Are Looking for:
1) Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
3) Basic understanding of PHP.
If you’re looking for a challenging role, one that will have you work on cutting-edge technologies to develop complex yet user-friendly web applications, then this is the right place to work. When working with us, you will not only be coding but learning something new every day as well.
The role involves exposure to a variety of trends in web programming and there is plenty of opportunity to expand your technical knowledge base while working on our cutting-edge projects.